What the Woman and Girl Must Do for Man
From the time that they rise in the morning to when she lies down for the night a female (woman/girl) has to check and recheck that nothing is showing, smelling or telling. It is hard out here for the female gender. And to add to this, she has to always be alert to the male’s presence and intentions. Why don’t I just run down the list to highlight just how tough it is.
- When wearing a dress or skirt must sit a certain way where men and boys are present
- When wearing pants must make sure there is no “camel toe” showing
- Will usually wear black to avoid the above
- Must do the “sniff test” before leaving home
- No spitting blowing of nose or other natural body functions in the presence of her boyfriend
- To add to the item just above, absolutely no expelling of “wind” from the lower orifice
- Must not admit to having no more than one or two past lovers—if that
- Add to the above; a virgin is expected even at the age of fifty: slight exaggeration
- Must pretend not to be too sexually experienced while at the same time acting as if she is
- And last, but certainly not the least, must grin and bear it
Now I am a man and what I have said comes from observation. And I will admit that what I think I see may not be that way at all. So, if I am wrong and the burden for women and girls is not what I have described, please correct me where I am wrong and feel free to add to the list. There has to be more.